Sathguru helped the company assess the current business operations, gauge market potential, and evaluate commercial business valuation in target markets. Sathguru also prioritized key markets based on country-specific market entry timelines and conceptualized an expansion plan for strategic business expansion and target market expansion.
With a strong IP proposition for three novel patented bio solutions, our client expressed their interest in assessing target market potential and product feasibility, analyzing the competitive patent landscape, conceptualizing a roadmap to commercialization with potential growth models across 15 countries, and evaluating the commercial valuation of the business. The client further sought assistance in developing an investor pitch based on technical and commercial valuation assessment.
The scope of Sathguru’s engagement included:
- Assessing current product portfolio, R&D capabilities, and business operational efficiency.
- Analyzing growth potential of novel products based on market entry timelines, target area, and regulation requirements of identified markets.
- Developing strategic growth models and roadmap to commercialization.
- Evaluating the business of novel products based on technical and commercial valuation.
An appropriate mix of secondary and primary research was conducted to meet the client’s objectives. Sathguru’s approach was to assess the company’s research, the strength of novel products, and operational strength. Sathguru intended to map the novel technologies with industry regulatory and market entry requirements, analyze competitive patent and market landscape across target markets, and develop strategic expansion plans and potential growth models.
To achieve this, Sathguru:
- Performed internal assessment of the company to understand its current strengths, product portfolio, R&D pipeline, technology preparedness, and operational strength.
- Assessed market and technology competitiveness and projected the target area, production capacity requirements, and potential growth models for new markets.
- Evaluated product attractiveness aligned with target market regulatory and market entry requirements and developed a roadmap to commercialization.
- Suggested domestic and overseas growth models based on target market competitiveness.
- Developed a comprehensive technical and commercial valuation report.
Sathguru made strategic recommendations based on the technical and commercial valuation assessment of the novel product portfolio:
- Sathguru evaluated the strength of the novel portfolio and suggested the production capacity expansion plan based on target market demand over projected years.
- Sathguru recommended growth models and a roadmap to commercialization for novel patented technologies based on technology-market landscaping.
- Sathguru suggested a business expansion and investment plan based on commercial business valuation in target markets with existing IP.
- Sathguru recommended strategies to strengthen operational systems, scale-up production capacities, business support services, and align IP management systems with business objectives.
With Sathguru’s support, the client intents to launch novel patented products in the target market and pitch in potential investors with in-depth technical and commercial valuation assessment of the novel technologies.