Pneumonia is the largest leading cause of mortality amongst children under 5 years of age in India. The pneumococcal vaccine market in India is currently dominated by multinationals with global sales of $4 billion. Our client Tergene, a venture led by an R&D veteran with prior history of product development addressing this unmet need in the market sought assistance from Sathguru to traverse from ideation to a feasible business in the vaccine sector.
- Comprehensive hand holding including support on product strategy; early monetization of opportunities; fund raising- non-dilutive and dilutive
- Access to next generation delivery platform for pipeline asset and
- Sensitization to public health funders and procurers
- Helped venture navigate highly volatile and risky early technology development phase
- Assisted progress to preclinical development in a well-funded manner in partnership with a large Indian pharmaceutical company from whom a strategic investment has been structured